Yasaka Racket Mark V Carbon premade bat
MARK V rubber and Swedish competition carbon blade are renowned as classics within the world of table tennis. Together they produce a bat that responds to the very highest demands. Combined, the MARK V rubber gives top class speed and spin and the carbon blade produces the right feeling for good ball control even in an offensive game. The carbon fiber layer is also supposed to strengthen the racket, and give the racket a stiffer, harder feel, suitable for hitting the ball faster. Thickness of sponge 2.0mm
- Yasaka MARK V CARBON Racket Champion Line, Yasaka's top quality tournament bat
- The carbon fiber layers is also strengthen the racket, and give the racket a huge sweet spot
- Equipped with 2 Yasaka Mark V rubbers, red and black. Thickness of sponge 2.00 mm each. The most well-known rubber in table tennis. Rubbers Made in Japan.
- Racket Speed: 100, Spin: 105, Control: 65
- Flared handle (FL) Shake Hand
Quality produced by Yasaka factory in Sweden