- Bat pre-assembled by the manufacturer.
- Yinhe 5 ply wooden blade.
- Yinhe Venus rubbers ITTF approved.
- Yinhe half bat case.
- The handle is shaped to provide comfortable control.
- Weight: 195g approx.
- Handle length: 10cm to from base to rubber.
- Playing surface size: 150mm x157mm approx.
- A great quality bat at a competitive price.
- Now includes a free pair of single sided non adhesive plastic table tennis bat rubber protectors to cover and help protect your rubbers!
Note: wood is a natural material and so the product weight will vary.
The Yinhe blade used in this bat is good quality and made from 5 ply layered wood. The profile of the handle is designed to fit comfortably in the hand. Like most table tennis rackets , this has a long handle designed for shakehands grip (which is the most commonly used grip).
The rubbers used in this Yinhe 01B bat are their Venus rubbers. These are ITTF approved, pimples (pips) in, two sides loop on sponge. The Venus rubbers are good for quick attack and control. The rubber top sheet is slightly tacky.
About Yinhe Table Tennis Products
Yinhe (also known as Milky Way and even more confusingly sometimes also referred to as Galaxy) table tennis products are known for their low prices and high quality. Yinhe are a professional table tennis equipment manufacturer from China who are very popular in the Asian market.