Butterfly Harimoto Tomokazu 2000 Shakehand Table Tennis Racket | Great First Racket Due To Balance Of Speed & Spin | Japan Series | Recommended For Beginning Level Players
The Butterfly Harimoto Tomokazu 2000 Shakehand Table Tennis Racket is designed to offer a great foundation for novice level players who are learning the basic strokes. Pan Asia is a more entry level rubber due to its emphasis on control. It still has enough speed and spin to get the job done. The Pan Asia rubber is widely used on many of our recreational rackets for its reliability in all situations.
- Blade Construction: 5-Ply Wood
- Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Pan Asia - Sponge Thickness (mm): 1.9 & Rubber: Pan Asia Sponge Thickness (mm): 1.9
- Recommended For Beginning Level Players
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
PLEASE NOTE: Like most recreational rackets, this racket is assembled with a glue that is intended to keep the rubber permanently attached to the wood for the life of the racket.