TSP Spectol short pimple rubber
TSP Spectol sp Out
A pimple out rubber, ideal for direct counter attacking tactics close to the table.
Used by Previous World Champion Wang Tao and Wu Yang, Chinese Women National Team Member.short pimples
- very fast rubber - good control - perfect for all-out aggressive players The well-known and highly popular TSP Spectol rubber has now been adapted to the requirements needed for the time after speed gluing. Our target has been to develop a rubber which is able to compensate the missing speed earlier given by the speed-glue, without losing the excellent control. After numerous tests, the TSP Spectol Speed Sponge has given us the best results. The well-approved Spectol surface has now been combined with a harder sponge. All strokes can be played harder and faster. The ball bounce is also very flat. Although the rubber is fast, the control is still very good and it is easy to make accurate strokes and precise shots. A perfect short-pimple rubber for all-out offensive players. Made in Japan.
- Produces speed and a unique type of spin that can create difficulty for your opponent.
- Easy to block and control opponents spin shots.
- Manufacturer Specifications - Pip Characteristics = Short / Med Hard Deception Level = 4 out of 10
- High Speed for Pips. Mfg Specifications 10/10
- Pip Hardness: Spectol = 45
TSP SPECTOL Speed Sponge short Pips Table Tennis Rubber
TSP Original SPECTOL Rubber Soft Rubber Table Tennis ping pong